ATMA Managing Committee and Expert Groups are serviced by ATMA Secretariat. Housed in prestigious PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industry, New Delhi ATMA Secretariat is a professional body with state-of-the-art resources. The secretariat is headed by Director General Mr Rajiv Budhraja.
The main functions of the secretariat are to:
- Co-ordinate Managing Committee and Expert Groups Meetings.
- Prepare agenda papers.
- Monitor and implement the outcome of discussions.
- Lead Government Relations initiative on behalf of Indian Tyre Industry.
- Proactively engage with news media and other opinion makers in support of industry’s public policy advocacy.
- Coordinate with secretariats of national industry chambers (ASSOCHAM, CII & FICCI) and other relevant industry associations (incl. AIRIA) for wider dissemination and appreciation of tyre industry’s issues & concerns.
- Conduct research and analysis and publish status papers, monographs and knowledge updates on tyre industry and relevant areas.