- The information given on this website is provided in good faith for the purpose of creating awareness and educating consumers on aspects of tyre safety, and ATMA/ ITTAC believes it to be accurate, but does not claim to be exhaustive.
- Whilst ATMA / ITTAC endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, it is provided on an 'as is' basis, without warranties of any kind, and no warranty, express or implied, is given as to accuracy or completeness.
- ATMA / ITTAC does not accept any liability for any error or omission. ATMA / ITTAC shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature including, but not limited to, loss of profits, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from use or inability to use this website. The information on this website does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- ATMA/ ITTAC accepts no responsibility for the content on any website to which a hypertext link from this site exists. The links are provided for reference purpose only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
* ATMA / ITTAC implies these registered bodies and its Members companies Apollo, Birla, Bridgestone, Ceat, Continental, Goodyear, JK, Michelin, MRF, TVS & Yokohama